Date: May 17, 2022
Our Website, products and App are not created or intended for children. Generally, purchases by children will be declined. Persons under 18 years old may purchase our products only with the involvement of a guardian or parent, who will bear prior responsibility with regards to child personal data, and who have the right to refuse the further contact between child and us. We reserve our right to verify guardian or parent identity. Guardian or parent may cancel our contract with their children any time.
We do not knowingly process any personal data of persons under 18 years old. Guardians or parents are solely responsible for the use of our App and products by their children.
Once you are installing our App, you will be required to register an account and the following personal information may be collected:
- Identity information: name, surname, gender, weight, date of birth;
- Authorisation information: Apple ID, Google ID, connected social media accounts (Facebook);
- Connected profiles: Apple Health, Google Fit;
- App Technical information: heart rate, blood pressure, temperature, mobile device screen resolution, mobile device type, mobile device operating system, mobile device ID;
- Statistical information: based on the identity Information, Connected profiles and App Technical information.
When you are visiting our Website, the following personal information may be collected:
- Technical information: internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and geographical location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology or other unique identifier (a set of numbers or characters that is assigned to your computer, mobile phone, or other device when you are on the Internet).
When you are purchasing products through our Website your identity information and the following personal information
- Contact information: email, phone number, shipping address;
- Payment information: payer, payment card details, bank account details, transaction information (ID, total price, products ordered), billing address.
For avoidance of doubts, we do not collect any special categories of personal information like racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic data and biometric data processed for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, information concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation, information about criminal convinctions and offences.
We collect personal information when you:
- registering an account with App - we may collect your identity information, authorisation information, connected profiles;
- using App in connection with our products and your mobile device - we will collect App technical information and statistical information;
- visiting or using our Website - we will collect technical information;
- contacting us via email or Website webform - we may collect your identity information, contact information, and any other information that you provided us with;
- purchasing our products - we will collect identity information, contact information and payment information.
We use personal information for the following business and commercial purposes:
- To make available our Website, App and products that we offer for sale;
- To sell our products through our Website and other sale channels. This includes delivery of products that you ordered;
- To process payments that we receive for our products;
- To provide you with our App and facilitate its work in connection with our products;
- To develop and improve our Website, App and products;
- To respond to your questions, requests or notices;
- To protect our legitimate interest, namely ensure security and privacy of our Website and App, prevent any fraud activity, investigate any illegal actions, and to protect our legal rights and rights of our customers.
We may share your personal information:
- with our service providers (software developers, servers, payment processors, delivery services, administrative services like accountants or lawyers, etc.);
- in case of business transfers, including business sale, merge or assignment;
- when it is required in accordance with applicable law (for example, for accounting purposes, legal purposes, archival purposes, ect.);
- when it is required to protect our legitimate interest.
We do not sell personal information that we collect from our customers, users or Website visitors. We do not collect or share personal information for advertising purposes.
We are not health care service providers and we do not share personal information with health care service providers. Our products and App are solely for personal use. We do not share your personal information with health care service providers.
We store your personal information on a secured environment on servers under our control with use of industry standard security measures to ensure protection of personal information against unauthorized access, alteration or destruction. Part of personal information is being stored in the App installed on your mobile device and on products that you’ve purchased. We store your personal information as long as it is necessary to facilitate your orders, provide you with our App or Website, and protect our legitimate interest.
The standard security measures implemented including (1) physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection and storage (like encryption at rest with AES 256 protocol and at transit with the use of HTTPS, etc.), (2) limiting access to stored personal information on a need-to-to know preauthorized basis and (3) execution of non-disclosure agreements with authorized individuals with classification of personal information as confidential information. All supplied payment information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. After a transaction, payment information that you’ve shared will not be stored on our servers.
While protecting your privacy and implementing respective security measures, we cannot guarantee absolute security and personal data information safety.
You may request to modify or delete personal information we collected about you.
Please note that deleting your account with our App or deleting our App from your device does not delete your personal information from our servers. If you want your account to be completely removed please contact us as described below.
6.2. CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS RIGHTS
If you are consumer from California, you may execute the following rights granted you by California Consumers Privacy Act 2021:
- You may request access to personal information we collected about you during the past 12 months prior to the request. You are entitled to make such a request only 2 times per 12 months;
- You may request deletion of personal information that we collected about you.
6.3. VERIFYING YOUR REQUEST
If you are making any of the aforesaid requests, we reserve our right to verify your identity. If the request is filed by proxy, we reserve our right to verify proxy’s authorisation.
Your request to delete personal information may be denied if it is necessary for us to retain your information under one or more of the exceptions listed in the CCPA, or if we are obligated to retain your personal information in accordance with other applicable law. or we are required to retain it to protect our rights.
6.4. EXECUTION OF YOUR RIGHTS
To execute your rights please email us at email@example.com.
Please note that any excessive, repetitive, or unfolded requests may be subject to charging a reasonable fee. We may refuse to execute your request should you refuse to pay the requested fee.
We will provide a response to your request as soon as it is possible and feasible. If you are resident of Californian and subject to California Consumers Privacy Act, we will respond to you within 45 days from receiving your request. We reserve our right to extend the response time to another 45 days in case your request is complicated and difficult to be fulfilled.
If you have a question, suggestion, or you need to send notice to us you can do it by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the following webform https://lazleusa.com/pages/contact-us